RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What does your project useforUI-based testing?

Sounds good to me, as long as we don't become "the test group" ... :)
I'd like to see the demo/ect., but doubt there should ever be a "single test strategy for Eclipse", so, do not believe that's in our scope.

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/20/2005 11:02 PM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-architecture-council"

"eclipse.org-architecture-council" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Ali Mehregani <amehrega@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What does your project        useforUI-based testing?

Can we put this on the December agenda?