RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly phone calls

Title: Bjorn Freeman

This is mostly ok for me; the WTP call (7am PDT) occasionally exceeds its hour slot, so I might be late once in a while. 9am PDT would eliminate that risk and is open for me.

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 4:41 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly phone calls

Architecture Council members,
I would like to schedule monthly conference calls for the Architecture Council. This is going to be a challenge because you all have many standing meetings to work around.  Let me throw a date and time on the table and listen for agreements or alternates.  How about the second Tuesday of each month at 8am PDT, 11am EDT, 5pm CET?
    613.287.8000
or   866.362.7064
passcode 874551#
Calls will be limited to at most one hour. An agenda will be distributed in advance.

--

Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Technical Director, Open Source Process and Infrastructure

voice:

971-327-7323 (PDT, UTC-7)

email:

bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx