RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Boston Council meetings agenda - please read - there are two ACTION items and one IMPORTANT QUESTION in this email

Requirements Council,

FYI, the minutes of the last RC meeting have been posted at
http://www.eclipse.org/org/councils/20050517RCMinutes.htm

My proposed main topics for the Requirements Council meeting are:

* Quality. Continuing our quality discussion starting with a discussion of
the draft Guidelines and the feedback received from the community about
these Guidelines. The draft Guidelines are:
http://www.eclipse.org/org/processes/Guidelines_for_Eclipse_Development_Proc
ess/. Please note that this documentation also addresses the action item
from the last meeting "ACTION: Bjorn and Mike are to define the exit
criteria for a checkpoint review."

* Requirements Tracking. From the minutes of our last meeting: "Bjorn is to
propose a requirements tracking process for Requirements Council. How will
the data be tracked and reported?"

* Roadmap. The days are growing shorter and autumn will be upon us in no
time at all, and with autumn comes the Eclipse Roadmap process.
	(a) I would like all representatives of Strategic Members to come
prepared with their input into the Roadmap process. Last year, each person
prepared a brief document and/or presentation on their firm's key
requirements and presented them to the RC to help kick-start the process.
	(b) Roadmap debrief: What worked last year, what changes would be
like to see to the process?

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.