[eclipse-scripting-dev] Running on UI Thread

When trying to run the script fromÂhttps://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.scripting.git/tree/Plugins/engines/org.eclipse.ease.lang._javascript_.examples/samples/scripts/Hello__Ward.js

1) I created a local file called test.js with its content
2) replacedÂloadModule("WorkbenchModule") with loadModule("UI") to fix module not found error
3) executed the script as an EASE Script (on the run as menu)
4) go the error org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Invalid thread access

That script's code comments mentionÂ* This script need to be run into the UI (see Thread metadata).}

So my question is: where can I see the Thread metadata Â:)

Dinis