From: GAUFILLET, PIERRE
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 3:29 PM
To: eclipse-scripting-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [eclipse-scripting-dev] Eclipse Platform e4/incubator as a potential home for scripting ?

Hello!

Sorry for my poor transmission’s delays :-/

Wayne: if I understand correctly you answer, it means that anyway we have to write a new proposal and to go through the creation process? What are your suggestions?

Martin: seeing the technical connection to the platform, it is very good that you can keep in touch with its PMC.

---

Pierre