Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse JDT Language Server

On Thu, 2021-04-08 at 10:07 -0400, Jonah Graham wrote:
> I don't think you do either - but if LSP4J is the only incubating
> project you depend on you still need to notify your community, which
> you may want to stop sooner rather than later -
> https://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/#4_4_Community_Awareness

I'll update our project page to indicate this more clearly as well as
maybe our README page on GitHub.

> If LSP4J is the only incubating project you are dependent on I think
> that will help give us LSP4J folk the impetus to work towards our
> graduation.

Also the fact that there's plenty of projects relying on LSP4J to
implement their language server.

--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top