Re: [eclipse-pmc] Inclusion of bug 567933 into RC2

Yes. Ok. Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Wim

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 6:06 PM Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
According to the discussion in the bug I am inclined to vote for this to be done in M1 of the next release.  It seems that is the conclusion in the bug as well.

Tom

----- Original message -----
From: Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [eclipse-pmc] Inclusion of bug 567933 into RC2
Date: Wed, Dec 2, 2020 7:14 AM

Hello PMC,

I request the inclusion of bug 567933 [1] in Eclipse SDK RC2.

It removes white lines from tables and trees in the Windows Dark Theme, making the Dark theme on Windows much much better.

All that Bug 567933 does is add the required CSS needed to activate the work in bug 567821 [2], which is already on the new and noteworthy [3].

The risk is Very Low and the change can be found here [4].

See attached an image of the before and after of the Windows Dark theme.

Best regards,

Wim Jongman