Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: MacOS 11 + Apple Silicon Enablement

Excellent!

McQ.

----- Original message -----
From: "Daniel Megert" <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [eclipse-pmc] Fw: MacOS 11 + Apple Silicon Enablement
Date: Tue, Aug 11, 2020 4:16 AM

Find below the good news from Paul.

Dani

----- Forwarded by Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM on 10.08.2020 17:32 -----

From:        Paul Buck <paul.buck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx, eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        10.08.2020 17:15
Subject:        Re: [EXTERNAL] [eclipse-pmc] MacOS 11 + Apple Silicon Enablement

Hi Dani,

We will see that the Apple kit is available as a remote resource to the community.

Thanks ... Paul

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 9:50 AM Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mike

> They are willing to make some machine resources available to us.
Is this via
https://developer.apple.com/programs/universal/?

If you followed the bug report (https://bugs.eclipse.org/565690) that Lakshmi mentioned, you can see they do not ship the kit to India. Could the Eclipse Foundation get the kit and make the machine available to the India team via VNC or similar?

Dani