Re: [eclipse-pmc] 2 request for inclusion in RC1

I reviewed and approved both fixes.  You can merge now.

Tom

----- Original message -----
From: Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [eclipse-pmc] 2 request for inclusion in RC1
Date: Sat, May 23, 2020 2:25 AM

Hi PMC,

There are 2 bugs I'd like to bring to your attention that I think should be fixed for RC1:
* Bug 562652 - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: seen while installing plugins in Eclipse with JDK15-ea
* Bug 563429 - Unable to launch latest Eclipse M3(I20200520-1800) with Java 15 - ea+23
There are Gerrit patches linked.
Please PMC or Project lead give a +1 on those bugs, and even if possible participate in the Gerrit review, so we can merge those fixes soon enough to ensure some testing is possible before RC1.

Thanks in advance

--
Mickael Istria