Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: [cross-project-issues-dev] SimRel 2019-09 RC2 crashes on Windows 10 on inline rename in the Project Explorer

You're doing an excellent job of convincing me that this isn't a blocker. :-)

McQ.

>> - Do a postmortem to understand why this wasn't caught in testing. Do
>> we have no devs using win10?
> The bug is not prominent and requires a fast sequence of F2 + Esc,
> That's why it was not detected.

And requires to use Project Explorer, not Package Explorer and to rename
trivial files. Renaming for example Java files does not use inline editor.