Re: [eclipse-pmc] Rebuild for RC2

Please proceed with the rebuild.

Dani

From:        "Lakshmi P Shanmugam" <lshanmug@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        07.09.2019 17:21
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [eclipse-pmc] Rebuild for RC2
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear PMC,

We signed the Mac libraries and app with hardened runtime for RC2. This was required for notarising Mac app - Bug 549814 and is a required for running on macOS 10.15. There is blocker issue caused by this on Mac - Eclipse doesn't start after update. Details onBug 550674.

We have fixed the issue and need to trigger a new I-build for RC2.

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam,
Eclipse Platform Co-lead,
India Software Lab, Bangalore