Re: [eclipse-pmc] 4.9 End Game Plan

> Minor: Dot seems missing after: By default, 2018-09 (4.9) is supposed to work exactly like the Photon (4.8) release

Thanks, fixed.

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        20.08.2018 08:39
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-pmc] 4.9 End Game Plan
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1

Minor: Dot seems missing after: By default, 2018-09 (4.9) is supposed to work exactly like the Photon (4.8) release

Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Sa., 18. Aug. 2018, 18:42:
Hi PMC Colleagues

4.9 is approaching fast. Next week is M3 and then we go into the end game. I've created an initial end game plan (
https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_9.php). Please provide feedback by Tuesday EOD.

Thanks,
Dani