[eclipse-pmc] Release Record, IP Log and Review for Oxygen 3a (4.7.3a)

Dear PMC Members

As you know, we will provide Java 10 support with Oxygen Update 3a (4.7.3a) and RC1 is already next week. I've created a release record for 4.7.3aand scheduled a release review. I've also submitted the IP log. Please cast your vote for this release and the review. The N&N will be improved for the final release.

NOTE: The bugs listed on the 'Issues' tab are not correct. The problem we reported for 4.7.1ahas not been fixed yet.

Thanks,
Dani

Back to the top