Re: [eclipse-pmc] Renaming `Eclipse` top-level project into`EclipseSDK`?

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 9:36 PM, Mike Wilson <Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The possibilities are endless though, right? Product references, mirrors, blogs,..

Sure, imagination is the limit ;) That said, I'd like to still repeat that we may be able to sort out with EMO a project relabel that doesn't involve any URL change. Wouldn't it be great?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top