Re: [eclipse-pmc] Eclipse PMC

+1 from me

Am 10.10.2017 19:15 schrieb "Martin Oberhuber" <mober.at+eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>:
What about just (re)voting publicly again here on the list,
+1 from me as we discussed today.

Martin

On 10 Oct 2017, at 19:07, Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@eclipse-foundation.org> wrote:

Can I reasonably assume unanimous approval? If yes, do you mind updating the line to state this?

Wayne

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 12:39 PM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxx.com> wrote:
Hi Wayne

Thanks for the reminder. See https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/PMC#Meeting_Minutes.

We already discussed it back in March 28, 2017.

Thanks,
Dani

From:        Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@eclipse-foundation.org>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        10.10.2017 18:26
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-pmc] Eclipse PMC
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@eclipse.org

Please forward me the public record of that vote (meeting minutes will do), and I'll get approval for the appointment from the EMO(ED).

Wayne

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 11:59 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Tom

We already decided it in the past but confirmed today that we would like to have you on our Eclipse top-level PMC, now that Equinox is back in the Eclipse top-level project.

McQ, can you add Tom to the meeting invite, please.

Thanks & welcome!
Dani

Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects