Re: [eclipse-pmc] New Project Lead for Eclipse Platform Releng

This has not yet been approved by the Eclipse PMC. Please wait until that vote is done.

Dani

From:        "David M Williams" <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        emo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        12.08.2016 09:47
Subject:        [eclipse-pmc] New Project Lead for Eclipse Platform Releng
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The Platform Releng committers recently voted unanimously to elect Sravan Lakkimsetti as the new Releng Project (or, component) Lead.

Please affirm his nomination and update the appropriate databases. To be explicit, you should remove me as project lead (replaced by Sravan) but I would like to remain a committer for
the near future.

Below are the mailing list messages that document the vote.

David Williams        https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-releng-dev/msg25263.html
Daniel Megert
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-releng-dev/msg25272.html
Markus Keller