From:        "Sarika Sinha" <sarika.sinha@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        10.08.2016 06:33
Subject:        [eclipse-pmc] Request to backport Bug 40912
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

Bug 40912 - [java debug] Debugger should show value of "last returned method"

This is a new feature with an addition of new constant PREF_SHOW_STEP_RESULT to store the preference.
This feature request is 13 years old with 107 votes and is available in 4.7 M1.

Please approve this new feature for 4.6.1 as it has been a long wait for the users.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika Sinha