[eclipse-pmc] Backport of Bug 492182

Hi all,

Bug 492182 - Add Terminate and Relaunch from Configurations, Relaunch actions and Context based launch

This bug is available in 4.7 M1 Eclipse SDK as part of Platform Debug. We had released part of the changes in 4.6 M7 and this is the completion of the feature from the Bug 487554 . We will like to backport this to 4.6.1.
This fix contains new APIs but does not require any dependent component like JDT, CDT or Ant to do any changes. New APIs are to support new feature and new feature will be available to JDT, CDT and Ant as well.

Please approve this change for 4.6.1.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika Sinha

Back to the top