Re: [eclipse-pmc] PMC calls in July

I ping'ed John A and he also agreed. PMC calls in July are cancelled. I'm going to leave them in the calendar because I (still) can't run Lotus Notes properly.

See (hear) you in August,
McQ.

Inactive hide details for Daniel Megert ---2014/07/09 10:00:21 AM---Fine with me. Let's give us some time back! :-) DaniDaniel Megert ---2014/07/09 10:00:21 AM---Fine with me. Let's give us some time back! :-) Dani

From: Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2014/07/09 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: [eclipse-pmc] PMC calls in July
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fine with me. Let's give us some time back! :-)

Dani

From:
Mike Wilson <Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:
eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
09.07.2014 15:21
Re: [eclipse-pmc] PMC calls in July
Sent by:
eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Honestly, I could use a bit of a break. Does anyone think we need them this month? If there's an emergency we can set up a call.

McQ.

Aleksandar Kurtakov ---2014/07/09 08:46:37 AM---Will there be PMC calls in July or they are canceled like Arch calls? Alexander Kurtakov

Will there be PMC calls in July or they are canceled like Arch calls?

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team

[attachment "graycol.gif" deleted by Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM]