Re: [eclipse-pmc] Resigning from PMC

Thanks everyone for the kind words!  I'll miss our interactions and hope to work together again some day.  Let me know if you're ever in Toronto!

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Mike Wilson <Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As I've said many times, your perspective and contributions have always been very valuable. I wish you continued success in all your endeavours.

You will be missed,
McQ.

Inactive hide details for Andrew Overholt ---01/15/2014 10:41:44---I'm sorry to say, but I just don't have the time these days Andrew Overholt ---01/15/2014 10:41:44---I'm sorry to say, but I just don't have the time these days to do my spot on the PMC justice.  I was

From: Andrew Overholt <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/15/2014 10:41

Subject: [eclipse-pmc] Resigning from PMC
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry to say, but I just don't have the time these days to do my spot on the PMC justice.  I was honoured to be asked and I continue to feel special working with such great individuals.  I've enjoyed my time on the PMC but it's time to open that spot up to someone who's more involved with the Eclipse ecosystem on a daily basis.

Take care, all the best, and thanks!

Andrew