From:        Andrew Overholt <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        15.01.2014 16:41
Subject:        [eclipse-pmc] Resigning from PMC
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry to say, but I just don't have the time these days to do my spot on the PMC justice.  I was honoured to be asked and I continue to feel special working with such great individuals.  I've enjoyed my time on the PMC but it's time to open that spot up to someone who's more involved with the Eclipse ecosystem on a daily basis.

Take care, all the best, and thanks!

Andrew