Re: [eclipse-pmc] PMC approval needed for Platform Workspace co-lead vote for Szymon Ptaszkiewicz

+1 from me

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 9:08 AM, John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just a process reminder, Project leads are elected by the committers of that project, and then approval is required by the PMC and the EMO. This thread is for PMC approval so PMC members please vote here on approval for Szymon Ptaszkiewicz as co-lead on Workspace.

+1 from me.

John

From:        Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        11/25/2013 04:39 AM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-pmc] PMC approval needed for Platform Workspace co-lead vote for Szymon Ptaszkiewicz
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1 from me, obviously.

Dani

From:
Szymon Brandys <Szymon.Brandys@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:
eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
25.11.2013 10:32
Subject:
[eclipse-pmc] PMC approval needed for Platform Workspace co-lead vote for Szymon Ptaszkiewicz
Sent by:
eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Szymon Ptaszkiewicz was nominated by Szymon Brandys as follows:

I would like to nominate Szymon Ptaszkiewicz as the component co-lead for Platform Workspace.
Szymon is the lead of Eclipse Support Center in Poznan/Poland. He already helps to handle daily process of running the component
and is very active as the Platform committer. I don't have as much time as I need to run the component alone, so I think it will be great help
and will make the difference during next development cycles.

Vote summary:

+1 John Arthorne
+1 Daniel Megert
+1 Malgorzata Janczarska/Tomczyk