[eclipse-pmc] Nominate Dani as Planning Council rep

PMC members,

I would like to nominate Daniel Megert as our PMC representative on the Eclipse Planning Council. Between all my other activities I don't feel I can devote the time to do a good job representing us there, and I think Dani would be a great fit. I am still able to fill in as a secondary rep for times when Dani can't make the meetings.

Looking at the by-laws I don't see any formal process for nominating our PMC rep, but please cast a +1 here and I'll forward to the EMO to update their database.

John

Back to the top