Re: [eclipse-pmc] Finalizing Kepler plan

Looks good, except for the Java 8 release date. If changed it to spring 2014.

Dani

From: John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 28.05.2013 23:38
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] Finalizing Kepler plan

Hello again PMC members, I have prepared a final update of the Kepler plan, found here:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/eclipse_project_plan_4_3-DRAFT.xml

The only changes from previous draft:

- Marked "recruit contributors" plan item as committed

- Marked "SWT browser currency" plan item as deferred

- Refreshed the service release number of Java VM's in the reference platform list.

Note since the change is so minor I didn't bother creating a new checkpoint revision from the last update in April. I.e., the "new" icon shows all cumulative changes since the November 2012 draft.

Please send me any feedback, corrections, updates, flames, idolatrous praise, etc.

John