Re: [eclipse-pmc] Heads up on Sign-offs/declare/promotion of RC2

+1 for Workspace. Let's wrap it up.

John

From:        David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        05/24/2013 02:50 PM
Subject:        [eclipse-pmc] Heads up on Sign-offs/declare/promotion of  RC2
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

PMC,

As we've discussed appropriate "procedure" before, this is my "heads up" that we are ready to promote RC2 except for one "signoff" -- for workspace.

I won't be ready to actually do the promotion for another hour or two, and someone may well sign-off by then, but thought I'd send this note to PMC to say I intend to promote it in and hour or two, even if "workspace" has not signed off ... just assuming the committers involved forgot to, etc.

If any objections to that plan, feel free to say so.