[eclipse-pmc] Small tweak to retention policy for I-builds through M6

If there are no objections, I plan to remove I-builds from "downloads" server a little more aggressively than usual. We normally keep the weekly I-builds until the milestone is available, but, since we are doing I-builds daily now, through the CBI transition, they are starting to pile up. I will of course keep "the last PDE build" [1] and most of the "official weekly I-builds" (from Tuesday mornings) ... but otherwise leave only 4 or so "nightly I-builds". I think this meets the spirit of the retention policy, but may be confusing to those not following our daily development (and even committers who have not closely read our transition plan [2]), so thought I would announce broadly, and see if there are any consequences I have not anticipated.

Thanks,

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20130219-1600/
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Releng_Plan_for_CBI_adoption

Back to the top