Re: [eclipse-pmc] JDT Core Component Lead Change in the Eclipse Project

You already said that some days ago and I agreed to start the removal process ;-). It's just not a high priority on my list.

Dani

From: Wayne Beaton <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH,
Cc: "eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11.01.2013 19:16
Subject: Re: JDT Core Component Lead Change in the Eclipse Project

Done.

Thanks for your service to the project, Srikanth, and welcome to a world of responsibility, Jay.

I seem to recall having this discussion before (probably over PDE), but it seems that only three of the project committers could be bothered to vote and only a subset of the project committers seem to be active. Is it time to prune the committer list?

Wayne