[eclipse-pmc] Project website migration

Hi Eclipse PMC.

Some project website directories haven't been migrated to Git yet.

/platform and /rcp just redirect to the wiki. There is some other content in these directories. Is this other content valuable, or can it just be archived? Does it make sense to just ask the webmaster to set up redirects to the corresponding wiki pages?

/ufacekit has what looks like real content and needs to be moved.

On the topic of uFaceKit, I'm curious about the project status. It seems dead to me. Is it time to terminate the project?

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton