[eclipse-pmc] PDE Build committers

Hello PMC members,

PDE Build currently has no active committers.  To have someone around with commit rights, John Arthorne was nominated.  However, there has been a few cases in the past weeks where additional committers were needed.

If I am added as a committer, I would be able to apply CBI patches and test fixes that I am responsible for as the component lead.

David Williams should also be added as a committer for handling test fixes and any changes needed to keep the RelEng running smoothly.

Curtis Windatt

Back to the top