From: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Arthorne
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 8:33 PM
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] Approve leadership change for Orion

The Orion project's committers have voted in favour of adding Ken Walker as a co-lead for the project. As required by the development process, PMC members please cast your vote for this leadership change here. Here is the reference to the committer election:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orion-dev/msg01101.html

+1 from me

John

Back to the top