Re: [eclipse-pmc] PMC Members ACTION REQUIRED: Call to vote -- Adding John Arthorne to the Eclipse PMC

+1

On 9-Sep-09, at 12:50 PM, Mike Wilson wrote:

Members of the PMC,
I would like to nominate John Arthorne to become a member of the Eclipse Project PMC. John is already actively performing many of the roles expected of PMC members, including maintaining the overall plan for the project, participating in the PMC calls and representing us on various Eclipse councils. He is a brilliant developer, and a thoughtful leader. In effect, I believe we would simply be recognizing the service that he is already providing our project.

Please discuss, as needed, on this list and then vote. I, of course, am +1.

McQ.