Re: [eclipse-pmc] PMC members, please vote: adding Daniel Megert to the Eclipse Project PMC

A big +1 from me. (Sorry I was away last week).

From: Mike Wilson <Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06/04/2009 06:33 PM
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] PMC members,        please vote: adding Daniel Megert to the Eclipse Project PMC
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I believe that, as co-lead of the Eclipse JDT project, Dani has shown strong vision, tempered by a clear understanding of the needs of the community and the deeper issues of delivering the Eclipse SDK. In an effort to increase the representation on the PMC of JDT and of the European and Asian Eclipse Project developers, I would like to nominate Daniel Megert to become a member of the Eclipse Project PMC.

I, of course, am +1.

McQ.