[eclipse-pmc] API Deprecation Policy

Hi Mike, Philippe et al,

regarding the API Deprecation discussion at the AC: I'm planning to send out a short reminder E-Mail to the AC some time tomorrow. As part of that E-Mail, I could simply mention that the Deprecation discussion is scheduled for the meeting. If you guys could come up with a few brain teasers for that discussion (just 2 or 3 sentences), that might help sparking off a nice discussion. What do you think?

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top