[eclipse-pmc] UNC paths on the plan

During the 3.4 shutdown cycles, limitations around the support of UNC path have been encountered in p2. Because it was late when the issue was discovered and also because we weren't sure that the SDK would be fully functional with the p2 issue fixed, we decided to not act on this until later. Now that we are planning 3.5, I would like to know if running eclipse on a UNC path drive should be added to the plan, as such an effort may require non trivial work / verification across the platform (and potentially across the whole release train).

PaScaL

Back to the top