[eclipse-pmc] PDE Project Leads

I have a request to the Eclipse PMC to investigate the current defined PDE leadership:
     http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=eclipse.pde

I ran into this recently when dealing with some Eclipse process fun. The current leads are Jeff (still around) and Wassim (retired from PDE but an all around good guy still). My argument here is that doesn't reflect reality and it should be updated since it has been causing some pain when it comes to having new plug-ins being created and other Eclipse process related things. A look into the current list of committers is probably required, to try to update our membership list (ie., some committers aren't around anymore)

Thoughts from the lovely Eclipse PMC?

--
Cheers,

~ Chris Aniszczyk