Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request for new example plug-in projects

> I would like to request to new plug-in projects to be created to
> host an example debugger: "org.eclipse.debug.examples.core" and
> "org.eclipse.debug.examples.ui". The example debugger is the one
> uses for the debug tutorial and is EPL'd.

And now, with fewer typos:

I would like to request *two* new plug-in projects be created to host an example debugger: "org.eclipse.debug.examples.core" and "org.eclipse.debug.examples.ui". The example debugger is the one *used* for the debug tutorial and is EPL'd.

Thanks,

Darin

Back to the top