[eclipse-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Susan McCourt

eclipse PMC Members,
Voting is complete for Susan McCourt to receive full Committer status on
the equinox component of the eclipse.incubator project. As a PMC member,
you can approve or disapprove this vote through your My Foundation portal
page:

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

Susan McCourt was nominated by Jeff McAffer as follows:
We are very fortunate to have Susan  McCourt volunteer to drive the UI
effort around the new provisioning work in the Equinox incubator.  Susan is
a current UI team committer and is well-known to much of the Eclipse
project team.  She has already contributed initial implementations of an
Admin UI and will be doing a simple RCP UI for M1.

Vote summary: 6/0/0 with 14 pending
  +1  John Arthorne
   ?  Robert Connell
   ?  Sonia Dimitrov