Re: [eclipse-pmc] new API required to fix Bug 177927

+1

NOTE:  We will deprecate the old API for now and remove it after a successful integration build.

Felipe Heidrich/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/19/2007 04:44 PM

Please respond to
eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-pmc] new API required to fix Bug 177927

I'll need new API to fix Bug 177927.
For the fix I need to change StyledText to use the new API
Control#dragDetect.
I also need to extent this API in control to take the click count.

Remove from Control
public boolean dragDetect (int button, int stateMask, int x, int y)
Note: Control.dragDetect(int, int, int, int) was new API for Eclipse 3.3

Add to Control
public boolean dragDetect (Event event)
public boolean dragDetect (MouseEvent event)

Thanks
Felipe