[eclipse-mirrors] Eclipse mirror problem

Hello.

We had some trouble with one F.O. link to our faculty, thus, we had to "move" our mirror (espejito.fder.edu.uy) to a new IP address: 164.73.178.222 from a different provider.

The provider states that the problem would be solved by 9th dec. As soon as it is fixed, we will return to previous operation conditions.

Please let us know if there are further inconvinients or problems caused by this issue.

regards

ariel

Back to the top