No traffic yet, we’ve have seen a few requests sparse requests from Google but besides that nothing.

With kind regards,

Liteserver Mirror Administrator

Op 7 aug. 2019, om 15:49 heeft Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:

Absolutely. Typically, mirrors are enabled automatically after a period of successful probing.

Please let me know if you don't see any Eclipse traffic within the next few days.

Thank you!

On 2019-08-06 1:24 p.m., LiteServer Mirror Admin wrote:
Hi,

We didn’t get a response yet, is the mirror still being considered?

With kind regards,

Liteserver Mirror Administrator

Op 27 jul. 2019, om 11:24 heeft LiteServer Mirror Admin <mirror@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:

Hi Eclipse Mirror Adminstrators,

We would like to have our mirror added to the mirror list, we’ve already filled in the form online.

HTTPS:	https://eclipse.mirror.liteserver.nl
HTTP: 	http:/eclipse.mirror.liteserver.nl
RSYNC: 	rsync://mirror.liteserver.nl/eclipse
FTP: 	ftp://mirror.liteserver.nl/eclipse

Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs

Bandwidth:	10GE (capped at 1G per session)
Location: 	Dronten, The Netherlands

Sponsor: 		LiteServer
Sponsor URL: https://www.liteserver.nl

IPv4 address to authorize (if required):	185.31.172.243
IPv6 address to authorize (if required):	2a01:5340:1:20::243

Email contact: mirror@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for considering our mirror.

With kind regards,

LiteServer Mirror Admin
Denis Roy
Director, IT Services | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
Twitter: @droy_eclipse