[eclipse-mirrors] New Eclipse Mirror in India

Dear Team,

We've setup a new mirror for eclipse in India. And is accessible at http://eclipse.mirrors.estointernet.in. The for available on: https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/mir_request.php has already been submitted.

Meanwhile, I wait for a response from the webmaster. The mirror has already been synced from alternate hub. Can we go live?

Please note, we're willing to serve in-country i.e. India users only. Is this possible?

Thank you.
Rahul

Back to the top