Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Acknowledgement of new mirror? mirror.nbtelecom.com.br

Dear,

 Our mirror http://mirror.nbtelecom.com.br/eclipse/ is not listed  yet....

Can you help me ?

Best Regards,

Pedro Alves

Em 28/11/2018 18:15, Eclipse Webmaster escreveu:
Hi,

Sorry about the delay, I've approved your mirror so it should start to
appear in the listings shortly.  This should also add you to the rsync
access list, but that lags a few hours behind.  I'd suggest you
consider continuing to use OSUOSL as they have more network capacity
than we do.

-Matt.