Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Setting up a new mirror in Uruguay

Sorry about the delay in responding.  The process to notify Webmaster
of new mirror requests seems to have died quietly so I'll have to get
it operational again.

In the meantime I've activated your mirror so it should start to appear shortly.

-Matt.