Please set those IPs bind, thank you. BTW, server name "Neusoft Institute of Information".

Sun Fulong
2012-1-18

On 2012-01-15 21:38, Sun Fulong wrote:
Hi!

I've setted up a internal mirror site for Neusoft Institute of Information using, only have http access, URL is http://mirror.we.neusoft.edu.cn/eclipse/, and only campus IPs can hit it. Campus IPs below:

118.202.224.0/20
125.222.176.0/20
219.216.128.0/19
58.155.224.0/20

  Will you add my link to download page when campus access?

Sun Fulong
2012-1-15