Re: [eclipse-mirrors] New IP for Israeli Mirror

Hi Aric,

I will take care of this tomorrrow when I'm processing a bunch of mirrors stuff. Thanks for mirroring Eclipse!

Cheers,
Karl

Aric Fedida wrote:
Hi Guys,

I run the Israeli mirror for the last few years. Last week we moved our server to another colocation facility, and the IP Address has changed from 80.179.151.230 to 81.218.229.230. My rsync script now gets access denied when trying to synchronize the mirror.

How do I get this IP Address updated?

Aric Fedida <aric@xxxxxxxxx>
Mobile: +972-54-2180905
Fax: +972-3-5480854