Phill.

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Christian Petri wrote:

2009/8/17 Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy) <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 08/11/2009 11:48 AM, Christian Petri wrote:

Hi,

I tried to sync with rsync after I received the confirmation mail (6
days ago) for my ip adress being added to the "allowed" list, but it
don't work.

Here are my Atempts:

#1:

RSYNC_HOST=rsync.mirrorservice.org
RSYNC_PATH=download.eclipse.org/eclipseMirror

Please change this:

if [ $full_eclipse == yes ]; then
       $RSYNC -rtlvp --delete $RSYNC_HOST::$RSYNC_PATH/* $mirror_path
fi

if [ $full_eclipse == yes ]; then
       $RSYNC -rtlvp --delete $RSYNC_HOST::$RSYNC_PATH $mirror_path
fi

Let me know if that works, and I'll update our sample rsync script.

Denis

Hi,

this works, thanks a lot!

The only thing where I get an error:

viper@nexus ~ $ ./eclipse.org-rsync.sh | tee eclipseLog.txt
Welcome to the University of Kent's UK Mirror Service

More information can be found at our web site: http://www.mirrorservice.org/
Please send comments or questions to help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please use rsync.mirrorservice.org for rsync access,
ftp.mirrorservice.org for ftp access and
don't use www.mirrorservice.org for anything other than http.

As your mileage may vary...

Thanks. UKMS Admins.

rsync: link_stat "/sites/download.eclipse.org/eclipseMirror/TIME" (in
download.eclipse.org) failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous
errors) (code 23) at main.c(1506) [receiver=3.0.5]

sent 4 bytes  received 9 bytes  26.00 bytes/sec
total size is 0  speedup is 0.00
Welcome to the University of Kent's UK Mirror Service

More information can be found at our web site: http://www.mirrorservice.org/
Please send comments or questions to help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please use rsync.mirrorservice.org for rsync access,
ftp.mirrorservice.org for ftp access and
don't use www.mirrorservice.org for anything other than http.

As your mileage may vary...

Thanks. UKMS Admins.

receiving file list ... done
[...]

the TIME file is not avaiable on the europe mirror.

--
Archive Admin's at The UK Mirror Service
http://www.mirrorservice.org/

Back to the top