Re: [Mirrors] [eclipse-mirrors] OSL cutting back on space

Thanks a lot Lance! We really value what you guys all do for us. I've re-enabled your mirror site entry for the remaining content.

Karl

Lance Albertson wrote:
Lance Albertson wrote:
Dear Admins-

The OSL (aka ftp.osuosl.org/pub/eclipse) is in a bit of a space crunch
at the moment and I need to temporarily change our mirror from being a
"full eclipse" mirror to just a "full platform" mirror. I just wanted to
notify you in case you linked to the other parts of the site. We plan on
be back to normal in about 3-4 months once the new hardware is in place.

After looking into this more, I noticed that we're listed as a tier 1 mirror for North America and Asia in the script you guys provide to all the mirror admins.

i.e.:

# if you rsync from North America or Asia, you can use these. Comment the master server options above
# Oregon State University - North America and Asia
# RSYNC_HOST=rsync.osuosl.org
# RSYNC_PATH=eclipse

Since this is the case, we'll just keep everything as is. Hopefully we'll be able to hold out until the new hardware is in place.

Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks-