[eclipse-mirrors] Pending removal of mirror

Hello all,

Due to a pending reallocation of my bandwidth, I will have to take down my mirror server, http://mirrors.crazeekennee.com.

I regret having to do so, but it has become necessary. I will not actually take it down until I've heard from all of the groups for which I mirror, to avoid any sudden interruption of service.

As always, thank you for letting me do my small part for the open source community. Hopefully in the future I can return on a more permanent role.

Best of luck.

Sincerely,

Kenneth Rahn Jr