[eclipse-mirrors] Possible downtime for mirrors.crazeekennee.com

All,

Sorry for the late notice  -- I was just notified myself.

Due to construction in and around my servers, there may be downtime for my mirror, http://mirrors.crazeekennee.com. We may have to shut off thew building's electricity, but won't know until we actually start doing the work.

It may last from 7AM to 3PM (GMT -5:00).

Sorry again about the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Kenneth Rahn Jr