Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Europa release ready to be mirrored

BTW: The contents of
europa-mirror1.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/eclipse/downloads/drops/
  and
rsync.mirrorservice.org::download.eclipse.org/eclipseMirror/eclipse/downloads/drops/
is not the same.

europa-mirror1.eclipse.org carries I* and N*
while rsync.mirrorservice.org carries S-3.3M*

So switching from rsync.mirrorservice.org to europa-mirror1.eclipse.org
dropped quickly all S-3.3M directories...

Just as a warning to others planning the same switch.

Regards,
Thomas

Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy) wrote:
Greetings,

Our huge Europa release, including new release versions of Eclipse, Webtools, CDT and many other projects, has been uploaded to our servers.

For those who have the ability to launch a manual RSYNC, we'd appreciate you doing so. Those companies who wish to build distros for our distros page, you can RSYNC with our mirrors now too.

For faster RSYNCs, you may use europa-mirror1.eclipse.org as an alternative to download.eclipse.org (the rsync options stay the same). It's connected to a 200Mbit pipe with no activity at all (yet!).

Right now only mirrors have access to the files. The files will be available for download at 9:00am ET tomorrow morning.

Thanks for all your help and support!

Denis

--
SWITCH